Religious Humor For The Clever Soul
1) Atheists donít solve exponential equations because they donít believe in higher powers.
2) Even though Catholics in space are weightless, do they have mass?
3) Though humble in secular matters, the minister had an altar ego.
4) Never hire a depressed exorcist Ė theyíre not very good at lifting spirits.
5) When the church relocated it had an organ transplant.
6) The church insisted on a new seminary graduate. They were looking for greener pastors.
7) Did you hear about the nervous preacher? He had sweaty psalms.
8) A man who wanted to sing in church was wondering if he should inquire.
9) Although I did not know the name of the boy who bumped his chin while playing a song in the childrenís handbell choir, his face rang
10) Our Lady of Perpetual Motion Convent received a government subsidy for their fleet of minivans because they qualified as a mass transit system.
11) History has been unfair to Salome. She was just an ambitious young woman who wanted to get ahead.
12) Which area of Palestine was especially wealthy? The area around Jordan: the banks were always overflowing.
13) When Jesus entered Jerusalem, people waved palm branches because they were being frondly.
14) What kind of food is permitted to eat while fasting? Fast food.
15) Sermons and biscuits are both improved by shortening!
16) The priest was very stern during the service last Sunday. After church I was distressed. I then realized that we had experienced critical mass.
17) Read your Bible. It will scare the hell out of you.
Disclaimer: We do our best to avoid copyrighted material. If anything on this site has been copyrighted by you,
please contact us so we can remove it or give you credit!